Vegan Food Tour Berlin Neukölln
Neukölln is a multicultural district, that has more to offer than turkish kebabs, shisha Bars, and cozy bars. Neukölln is full of surprises, history, and cool spots to discover. It’s also a great place to experience the culinary side of Berlin and taste some great vegan food on a vegan food tour, while listening to some storytelling and learn something new about this city district.
You can look forward for some:
– tastings at several veggie eateries.
– delicious cake with a nice twist
– traditional turkish and German food that happens to be vegan
– funny stories about the old village center of Rixdorf
– some stories about local green, social and sustainable and anti-food-waste food projects
Duration: 3 hours
Included: plenty of food at 4-5 stops, drink, guide, taxes
Meeting point: S-Bahnstation Neukölln.
Drop me a PM or book online here:
You want to join last minute? No problem, just call or message me: +4915209713150